name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's Halloween Blog: Photography with Effects for Halloween

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Photography with Effects for Halloween





This is a design I created that took several different steps, but I have to be honest and say it is also one of my favorites.  I did a few flower arrangements and photographed them.  Than I took the photos into a computer program and added several different special effects.  I have a program that I purchased to design logo for businesses, so I took each photo into that program and made this design  creating a quilt patchwork designs.



I used the same techniques as I mentioned above.  I decided to post the images separate because I really liked them together and separately.  There are several items this image is on at my Halloween Zazzle Store



I used the same techniques as I mentioned above.  I decided to post the images separate because I really liked them together and separately.  There are several items like this in my Halloween Zazzle Store


No comments:

Post a Comment