name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's Halloween Blog: Halloween Hauntings

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Halloween Hauntings



I use to write on a really popular site, but they closed down. My main niche has always been anything to do with the paranormal.  So I am trying to get back on track and get my stuff posted again. As of this moment, I only have a few articles written out, but I can promise you... within the next two weeks... this page will be filled!! 

To read the complete article, please click on the links.



The Scariest Places on Earth-The Paranormal : I first started writing about the scariest places on Earth back in August 2008 on a different site. Since that time, I have deleted my information and this is a revised copy of the first article I wrote about the scariest places.  My original thought process was to write about the hit series 'Scariest Places on Earth' hosted by Linda Blair, but the article turned into something completely different.  It turned into an article that took many different turns until it finally became something all of its own.

It became a resource page where many people began to share their paranormal stories, organizations became available to help others who felt like their life had been turned upside down. So in short.. my Scariest Place on Earth became a very useful paranormal resource page!!


Unexplained Occurrences in Georgia: Imagine living your whole life not ever acknowledging the paranormal. You have never had an interest in it, you never experienced anything paranormal that you know of, but out of nowhere things begin to happen that cannot be explained. You scratch your head and wonder what in the world is going on? Is this my imagination? Am I losing my mind?

But when physical things start appearing and there is absolutely no explanation, you have to stop and wonder, could this house be haunted? The events I am going to share with you are all true. I am not going to give names or exact locations. But what I will share is this home is in Georgia, and I know the people very well that live in it!



Ghost Spirits and Hauntings:  I write a lot about this topic, not because it gives me thrills to be scared, but because I hope throughout my writing I am able to help others and also continue to find my own answers. One of the most horrible things is to not feel comfortable living in your home, which is suppose to be your safe haven. The one thing that I have been able to bring to focus is the fact that often people will not speak about their haunting experiences for the fear of being ridiculed and/or not truly believing in what is happening is real. While other will accept it and bring in paranormal investigating teams to help fix the hauntings. 


Cemeteries and the Paranormal:  I was in another state photographing in this very old (1865 to exact) cemetery and it was the most peaceful place I have visited in a long time.  There were no eerie feelings or cold spots, it was just calm and quiet.  There was one section of the cemetery that I noticed a lot of Raven's hung around.  It was a spot towards the very back and the first thing that came to my mind was how Ravens have a connection with the spirit world.  So I had to wonder if perhaps the Ravens were there for the people buried in those spots.



Paranormal Questions-What If :  Have you ever had paranormal experiences that leave this huge question mark over your head? You think to yourself, is this my imagination? Am I day dreaming? Well, this is an article I wrote about a few things that were paranormal.. after the questions I have listed some answers.. let me know what you think.


Haunted Paranormal Stories: This is a collection of stories from you the visitors who have visited my page and shared your stories with me. I hope it never stops, even though the layout may be different if you ever want to share your haunted story with me.. please contact me either on Hugpages or this Blog.. I would love to hear from you.


Spiritual Protection and the Paranormal:  This is a very important page I believe. If you are living in a home that is haunted or has negative energy and you feel like it needs cleansed. This article has several different techniques that could help you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment